Policies, Terms & Conditions
It is the responsibility of all accounts to be aware of the Studio Policies.
Please read through the terms below. Before completing your registration you will need to accept the policies, terms, and conditions. All Policies are included in the Studio Handbook on the website.
- Registration fee of $35/dancer is due at registration form submission for all Full Season Classes.
- Once Registration Form is received, classes will be assigned and confirmation will be sent by email.
- September/April fees are due upon confirmation of classes and will be applied to the credit card that was used for Registration
- Please be advised that the Registration and September/April fees are non-refundable.
- Classes/schedule/fees/teachers are subject to change.
- Airdrie Dance Academy will NO LONGER accept post-dated tuition cheques for any other date but the 1st of the MONTH
- ALL ACCOUNTS require a credit card (Visa/MC) number and expiry to be on file.
- RECREATIONAL / TODDLER SESSIONS and STRETCH / CONDITIONING CLASSES must be paid in full by credit card at the time of registration. These classes are non-refundable. Upon receipt of payment, the registration process is considered complete.
SERVICE CHARGES/EXTRA FEES
- All accounts will have a $50.00 service charge/administrative fee on returned/NSF cheques, as well as any declined Credit Card transactions. The amount of the original payment plus the $50 service charge/administrative fee, will be charged directly to the credit card on file. It is the responsibility of Credit Cardholders to ensure that Credit Cards on file are current and valid, and to inform the Office of any changes to Credit Card information.
- Late payments will be assessed a late payment fee of $25/ month. Any fees not received by the 7th of the month will be charged this fee. Accounts may be suspended if payments are not received. Any late payments will be applied to the credit card on file without notice.
- Costume and competition fees are due on Measuring Day in October. Costume fees start at $185. Competition fees are approximately $85 +GST/competition/dance/student. Costume/Competition fees are non-refundable.
- Anyone missing the scheduled Costume Measuring date will be rescheduled for a fee of $10 per student.
- Other costs may include photos, recital tickets, dvds, workshops, studiowear, and ballet exams.
CLASS CANCELLATION / WITHDRAWAL
- One month’s written notice is required prior to a withdrawal. Failure to give sufficient notice will forfeit the next month’s payment. Post dated cheques will be returned and/credit card information will be removed.(Registration Fees, September/April fees and costume/competition fees are non-refundable)
- RECREATIONAL / TODDLER SESSIONS and STRETCH / CONDITIONING CLASSES are non-refundable.
STUDIO RULES/DRESS CODE
- Dancers/Parents are responsible to review policies and information in the Studio Handbook which will be online at www.airdriedance.ca under the Students tab.
- Parents are responsible for keeping their account information up to date and to be aware of all studio activities such as watching dates, recitals, extra classes, measuring dates, studio closures.
- Dress code information will be included with your confirmation and will be available in the Studio Handbook.
- The studio yard/ house are off limits.
As the legal parent or guardian of the above student, I release and hold harmless Airdrie Dance Academy, it’s owners, operators, instructors and volunteers from any and all liability, claims, demands and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage or injury that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises of Airdrie Dance Academy, it’s owners and operators or in route to or from said premise or to and from competition/dance-out/exam locations.
The 2020/21 Season begins September 12, 2020 and runs until April. Miss Susan (Mrs. Susan Laing) is the director and main instructor. Classes are held at 291070 Yankee Valley Blvd – 0.4 k east on Yankee Valley Blvd (north side).
During the dance season Airdrie Dance Academy will normally make the parent/guardian name, phone number and e-mail address, as well as each dancer’s name available to the “Class Parent” for contact purpose to pass on relevant class/studio information to you.
DVD’s are a final sale. We do not provide refunds.
All Policies are included in the Studio Handbook on the website.